This bundle has complete support for these sample libraries:
- Sibelius 7 Sounds (v7.1.2)
- Virtual Drumline (v2.5.5)
Developed by Hugh Smith
For a more detailed description of each item in this Bundle, see their individual product pages. Otherwise, here are the highlights of each:
VDL Template 7.0a
- Support for VDL library version 2.5.5
- Can be used in Sibelius 5, 6, 7, 7.5 and 8
- Product page: VDL Template
S7S Template 7.1a
- Support for Sibelius 7 Sounds (38GB library that ships with Sibelius 7)
- Used in Sibelius 7/7.5/8
- Product page: S7S Template
Be sure to read the Specifications and Requirements sections below for more details regarding the Bundle options. For an overview of what all our Sibelius templates have to offer, please read Sibelius Templates: Overview or watch the Sibelius Templates Overview video.
- Sib_Bundle.zip– (0.7 MB) – Bundle package with the following:
- Sib_Bundle_7.1a_(Sib7).sib – Sibelius file with Sibelius Bundle instrument definitions – opens in Sib 7/7.5/8.
- Sib_Bundle_7.1a_(Sib6).sib – Sibelius file with Sibelius Bundle instrument definitions – opens in Sib 6.
- Sib_Bundle_7.1a_(Sib5).sib – Sibelius file with Sibelius Bundle instrument definitions – opens in Sib 5.
- Sib_Bundle_Readme.pdf – A few notes on using our Sibelius Bundle.
- SINGLE-USER_License.txt – A copy of the license agreement.
- Sib_S7S_Template_7.1a.zip – Template package, 7.4 MB
- Sib_VDL_Template_7.0a.zip – Template package, 10.9 MB
The individual template packages have specific items that will be needed to get everything setup properly. Please remember to read all documentation.
* ** Not all instrument definitions and corresponding library patches will be available in Sibelius 5 and/or 6.
The following items will need to be already installed:
Notation Software: Sibelius 5/6/7/7.5/8
Sample Library: Sibelius 7 Sounds (included with Sibelius 7, v7.1.2)
Sample Library: Full version of Virtual Drumline 2.5 (library version 2.5.5 is supported **)
Your computer system spec requirements are dependent on what is needed by the software items above. Consult the documentation that is provided with them for details.
** VDL library version 2.5.5 is REQUIRED in order to make use of all of the instruments defined in the VDL portion of this bundle.